[GNC] Saving window position (and size)

Tracy gnulist at vbot.org
Mon Jul 11 22:45:58 EDT 2022

Gyle,

Thanks for the response. The desktop icons and such work a little
differently under Ubuntu than under Windows. But even so, if I go
directly to the exectuable and launch the application from there, I get
the same result.

And thank you for correcting my mistake there - it is indeed
Preferences, not Settings - and the heading immediately over the Save
Window Size And Position is Window Geometry.