[GNC] Changing the UI Language

Paul Kroitor paul at kroitor.ca
Fri Jul 15 10:45:33 EDT 2022

Sorry, meant to reply to this earlier, but it slipped my mind.

Here's the Windows batch file I use to open my GnuCash files in an alternate
language:

c:
cd c:\users\public\documents\financial
set LANG=fr_CA
start /D "c:\program files (x86)\gnucash\bin" gnucash.exe

Note that this changes the menus, report headers, and such. It does not
change the names in the chart of accounts (unless you create a new book) or
any text that's been typed in the Description or similar fields.

Paul