[GNC] Online Help manual CSV import section is out of date

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 13:23:52 EDT 2022

reference:https://gnucash.org/viewdoc.phtml?rev=4&lang=C&doc=help

I wanted to report that one of the help pages for CSV file imports
contained the word category, at least in the release 4.8 release, but I
found that the release 4.11 online Help manual does not have the correct
information specifically for importing in the GnuCash Export format.
Specifically, it does not have an image of the third step instructions
prior to the matching step which has the word category in it and it does
not cover the new features optionally showing the matched fields or
explaining what the append feature does.

I am not sure what is actually bundled with release 4.11

Unfortunately I do not have the time to try to fix this myself.

--
David Carlson