[GNC] New User Oh boy I need an accountant

flywire flywire0 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 21:09:46 EDT 2022

Firstly, an accountant won't know how to use GnuCash unless they are a user.

Have you done the GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide as an introduction
for Getting Started and Managing Personal Finances? Put it in a window on
one side of your screen and start a new GnuCash file in a window on
the other side and work through the exercises. I find this old version much
easier to follow:
https://gnucash-docs-rst.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html By the end of
it you will have a good working knowledge of GnuCash and should understand
how to do that split.

Importing csv is a bit daunting, click the transaction line and follow the
Help Manual section 6.