[GNC] New User Oh boy I need an accountant

Phyllis Bruce pobruce46 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:42:29 EDT 2022

Second thoughts.  I decided to go with QFX files and they are much easier
to deal with.  Thanks again for your help.

On Jul 19, 2022, at 5:11 AM, Phyllis Bruce <pobruce46 at gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you all for your quick responses.  Viewing the splits in the bank
ledger is very helpful too.  I'm going to start over at the CSV level.  It
will go quickly now.  I also see I had a transfer to cash that I entered
improperly.   FYI, I've used Microsoft Money for 30 years so I have some
"un-learning" to do.