[GNC] Multiple currencies

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Wed Jul 20 06:41:02 EDT 2022

Servus GNUcash helper,

thanks for the detailed advice - I am working through it.

But I get aware that my problems start sometime one more level down,
when I read: "When you create a new account, you have the option to
define the commodity in which that account is denominated."

Yes, I try to create a sample database, but "when I create a new
account" - I have not yet been able to define the commodity (in which
that account is denominated).

I hope to get it soon (others tell me at my ago of 88 I should just not
try new things. I do not agree.

Norbert