[GNC] Opening balances for Stocks/Crypto

Jon Schewe jpschewe at mtu.net
Thu Jul 21 08:34:30 EDT 2022

When you create a transaction between accounts with different
commodities you will get a price column. That's the multiplier to
convert from one commodity to the other. So you go into your stock
account and create a new transaction that has Equity as the other
account. Then put an appropriate value in the price column.