[GNC] What is the intended effect of hiding an account ?

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 15:44:50 EDT 2022

On 7/21/2022 2:13 PM, Tom Browder wrote:
> >From my attempt at hiding several Asset subaccounts, the effect is to
> remove it from view. It does *not* seem to remove its value from the Asset
> total.
>
> But I wish it did!

You might want to explain what you are trying to accomplish? I am
puzzled by the very idea that you would want to hide an asset account
that WAS still contributing to the asset total. I can't imagine what to
suggest before knowing that.

What are these accounts? Why do you want them hidden? I can see reasons
to hide sub account that are contributing to a total AND have that
behavior. But you seem to want them not contributing to the total. Reason?

Michael D Novack