[GNC] What is the intended effect of hiding an account ?

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:18:37 EDT 2022

On Thu, Jul 21, 2022 at 15:53 David Carlson <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Perhaps another user misunderstood your question.  John R is a major
> developer and he has a very good idea of what is going on inside the
> program.

David, I probably misunderstood (the conversation got a little
unstructured), but it's not clearly stated in anything I could find.

Clarifying the documentation is always appreciated.

That brings to mind another question:  which is the preferred set for a
user to work on? I started on a fork of the xml source, but I just found
again the docs on github for the rst version which are a *lot* easier to
edit.

-Tom