[GNC] Setting up Mortgage; xfer to escrow is rounded off

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:52:09 EDT 2022

That warning in the scheduled transaction editor is in effect telling you
to also change the total payment amount or whichever split line is
appropriate by that same amount to avoid the imbalance when the real
monthly transaction is created.

A year from now you will be revisiting that anyway when the lender changes
the escrow amount.