[GNC] Another crash

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 00:35:49 EDT 2022

A couple of additions to Adrien's information:

1) Searching using "site:lists.gnucash.org" will also include all the documentation and other gnucash resources. This may be useful, of course! But if you want *just* the list archives, use "site:lists.gnucash.org/pipermail"

2) Unfortunately, Alt-Tab won't always help in Windows, since many of Gnucash's windows don't show on the list. Windows that don't show on the list include the new account window and the new security window, which are two of the windows in question. These are modal dialogs, so it is vital for the on screen window order to be maintained, so that the active dialog remain on top. I'm not sure the exact steps I've done to muddle up this order, but I know I have seen it before. Thankfully, the cascade windows option *does* work for these windows. I've never heard of that one!

David T.