[GNC] Single Account Expenses For Current Year Only

Stephen M. Butler Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:07:29 EDT 2022

I can think of three ways:

1.  On the Accounts tab use the down arrow on the far right to add the
"Total (Period)" column (and any others you want such as "Present").

2.  Run the Profit/Loss statement for the period of time desired and the
account values will show for the period.

3.  Use the transaction report to pull up just the transactions you want
and get the grand total of that report.

On 7/27/22 12:58, Gyle McCollam wrote:
> Jack,
> That is the advantage of "Tools/Close Book".  If you do that each year, the account balances are the YTD totals.  If you have grouped all your medical expenses under a parent account that will be the grand total as well.  This way you don't even need a report.  It's probably to late now, because if you did close your books each year, I guess you wouldn't even be asking this question.
>
> Hopefully, someone that uses reports will be able to help you with the current situation.  Or you could close your books "as of" 12/31/2021 and you will then have the totals you are looking for.
>

> Thank You,
>
> Gyle McCollam
>
> Gyle McCollam
>
> gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email