[GNC] Find

Alan Magnus alanmagnus at mac.com
Fri Jul 29 16:17:53 EDT 2022

What version of GnuCash and on what operating system?

I am using Gnucash 11.1 on Mac OS13

The account does appear I the account Tree but it was quicker to find it using the Find Account feature.

Another option is *from the Accounts tab* use Edit >Find (the plain one, not Find Account) to search for transactions.

This does not bring up a list of accounts.
There are transactions in the account.
I think its a bug.