[GNC] computer with Linux

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Sun Jul 31 14:43:14 EDT 2022

On 1/8/22 2:27 am, James Baxter via gnucash-user wrote:
> I have a 15 year old laptop computer. it has Linux Mint. i just down load it about 3 weeks ago.I am looking to down load Gnucash, as i am not able to. I have been through all the items to do with Gnucash, as i don't see a think on the type of computers.
> thanks

Do you have synaptic installed on your computer?

I am unfamiliar with Linux Mint (other than that it is apparently, kind
of a derivative of Ubuntu); I am using UbuntuMATE Linux.

If you have synaptic installed on your computer, run that, and search in
that, for gnucash.

Also, what version of Linux Mint, are you running, and, which desktop
environment - Cinnamon (the default), MATE, or xfce?

--
Bret Busby
Armadale