[GNC] computer with Linux

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Sun Jul 31 15:14:58 EDT 2022

On 7/31/2022 2:27 PM, James Baxter via gnucash-user wrote:
> I have a 15 year old laptop computer. it has Linux Mint. i just down load it about 3 weeks ago.

Are you saying that you installed linux mint three weeks ago? That you
have just three weeks experience with it?

> I am looking to down load Gnucash, as i am not able to. I have been through all the items to do with Gnucash, as i don't see a think on the type of computers.

Is gnucash the first application that was not already in your linux
distribution that you are trying to add? In other words, have you at
this point succeeded in installing ANYTHING (that was not already
included in your linux distribution?

I am not the person to help you with this (not a lot of 'nix experience
and none in the last decade and a half. But I am positive that the linux
folks on this list that will be helping you need to know your starting
point.

Michael D Novack