[GNC] $0 total balances wrongly appearing on Balance Sheet

Fred Tydeman tydeman.fred at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:48:17 EDT 2022

In looking at the list archives, I see that this problem was reported back
in July 2020.  I did not see what version of GnuCash was being used then.

I am running GnuCash 4.10 on Fedora Linux 35 and get the same results.
One of the accounts only had three transactions:  buy 1 unit, buy 1 unit,
sell 2 units, all with the same unit price of 49500.  So, all exact integer
values.  I have Display options Omit zero balance figures checked, and
Include account with zero total balances unchecked.  Yet, zero balances
show up.  If I change Accounts option Flatten list to depth limit checked,
the zero balance lines go away.