[GNC] Balance Sheet mismatch

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jun 3 08:34:32 EDT 2022

If I recall correctly, there is a known limitation of the current
Balance Sheet with respect to multiple currencies.

I also recall there is only one price option that 'works', mostly, but I
don't recall which one it is. (I thought it was 'nearest' but not certain)

There are older threads on this topic.

Also check bugs.gnucash.org

Regards,
Adrien