[GNC] Startup issue - two windows

Fred Tydeman tydeman.fred at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:10:24 EDT 2022

I was wrong.  The reason I had no problems recently was:
  In Preferences, I had unchecked: Run when data file opened for Scheduled
Transactions.
When I checked that box, the next time I started GnuCash,
my problem happened again.
The small colorful splash window at GnuCash startup is the top window.
Hidden behind it are the Tip of the Day (I can click on Close of
Previous/Next/Close and it does not Close).
There also is some other window (related to Schedule Transactions), but I
cannot tell what it is.
If I press Esc, then a window will close. Pressing Esc closes another window