[GNC] Invoice showing balance due

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jun 3 10:17:10 EDT 2022

There is another option:

If you already have processed a pre-payment/over-payment, the result
will be a credit on the customer's account.

If you check the box for Preferences > Business > Invoices > 'Process
payments on posting', then when you post the next invoice for that
customer, GnuCash will automatically apply that credit.

If you then choose the option for the Invoice Report to 'show payments'
you'll see the credit applied.

This saves you a few steps, but both methods work.

Regards,
Adrien