[GNC] Odd Invoice Total (Rounding Issue Maybe)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jun 3 10:20:23 EDT 2022

I'd file a bug, label it as 'Regression' since a change broke something
that worked.

Be sure to indicate the version that worked and the tested versions that
do not.

I vaguely recall some work done to 'improve' rounding due to other bugs
around the 3.x series. I guess this slipped through or wasn't
exposed/tested to catch it.

Regards,
Adrien