[GNC] Mass Reconcile

Fred Tydeman tydeman.fred at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:43:16 EDT 2022

I got a private email to me (would have been better if it went to the list),
telling me that in Reconcile, one can do Ctrl-a to select all items.

That keyboard shortcut is not mentioned in:
  Tutorial and Concepts Guide (search for "keyboard shortcut")
  https://cvs.gnucash.org/docs/C/gnucash-guide/txns-shortcuts1.html
  https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Keyboard_Shortcuts

Nor, is there a mention of Shift-Up-Arrow or Shift-Down-Arrow