[GNC] Transfer Dates

viking2ev at san.rr.com viking2ev at san.rr.com
Sun Jun 5 17:02:08 EDT 2022

I have transferred money back and forth between bank1 and bank2.
1. I first imported my transactions from bank2.

2. I then imported my transactions from bank1.

The transfers between the accounts are matched and are therefore not
imported to bank1 (as expected).

However, the dates of the transfers are correct in bank2 but incorrect in
bank1 because there is a 3-5 days delay for the transfers (and bank2 was
imported before bank1).

Is there any way to log the correct dates in bank1 (while also retaining the
correct date in bank2)?