[GNC] Export as text or CSV

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Sun Jun 5 19:59:59 EDT 2022

On 2022-06-05 15:19, Fred Tydeman wrote:
> Is there a way to export either the Accounts main screen or an Accounts
> Summary report as either a plain text file or a CSV file?
>
> The best I have found so far is Select via mouse the text on the multiple
> screens,
> then Ctrl-C to copy to clipboard, then Ctrl-V to paste into a file in an
> editor.
> Unfortunately, that process ends up wrapping lines (to perhaps 80
> characters).

Isn't there an editor command to set line length? I'll bet if you set
line length to a large number before pasting, the lines won't wrap.

I don't know which release of GC you have, but in 2.6.19 I can click
CSV. I don't suppose that capability would have been removed from later
releases.

--

Stan Brown

Tehachapi, CA, USA