[GNC] Transfer Dates

viking2ev at san.rr.com viking2ev at san.rr.com
Sun Jun 5 20:10:12 EDT 2022

I am sorry David. I hit “reply” when I should have hit “reply all”, right? I sent the previous mail to the group as well.

I am importing because I am trying to create a new GnuCash file with a lot of transactions from different financial institutions; all of them are in CSV (xls). When done, I don’t intend to import anymore.

I am typically only going between two different banks. Most of the transactions are between Bank1 and another bank, e.g. Bank2, Bank3, Bank4 etc. In that sense a “Funds in Transit account” may work because most (but not all) transfers are from/to Bank1. In any case, I would still need to force it to not match when importing Bank1.