[GNC] Transfer Dates

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jun 6 09:27:02 EDT 2022

That's what the Description line is for.

I suppose you can use it for all sorts of things, but personally I only
use it as a 'payee' line, that is, whomever is receiving my funds.

If I'm the one receiving, then it is a 'payor' line, the one giving me
money.

Sticking to that, you should easily be able to see where in-transit
funds are coming from and going to.

If that still isn't good enough, create sub-accounts for either sources
or destinations.

Regards,
Adrien