[GNC] Problems accessing anything on gnucash website

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jun 7 14:18:54 EDT 2022

Eric,

Please always 'reply-to-list' or 'reply-all' and always send new
messages to the list address rather than to individual users.

This keeps the discussion on the list for all to see so anyone can help
out, and others might benefit from the suggestions.

As to your question, I'm not sure what you're trying to do as you don't
need to 'login' to the site for anything.

Some of those links, if you hover, you'll see point to wiki.gnucash.org,
which appears to be down at the moment.

Unfortunately, this also takes down the mailing list, so I'm copying you
this one time. (normally, I only reply to the list)

Note, an IRC channel is also available which doesn't rely on that same
server. You can get help there.

Adrien