[GNC] Zero price entries

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Thu Jun 9 10:45:58 EDT 2022

Fred,
The key is in your question.  You can use Edit/Find and search for zero values and apparently, if you do it from the accounts screen you can search all account at once or you could search in each account.  Once it finds the transaction it displays them in a new tab.  All you have to do is delete them from there and they will gone in the account they were found in.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile