[GNC] Zero price entries

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 10:55:48 EDT 2022

Fred,

Technically, these are not price entries, which implies the PriceDB in
GnuCash. They are transaction entries in a register. I am not sure
whether Gyle's solution would work, since I'm not sure how you'd search
for those entries; from your screenshot, it looks as if the entries have
a null value, and I'm not sure how that would get searched. But I am
most definitely not any expert.

My low budget kludge would be to try to sort the register by value,
which should put all those transactions at the top of the register for
your editing pleasure.

David T.