[GNC] Startup issue - two windows

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Jun 10 22:53:32 EDT 2022

Adrien,

There are two dialogs. The regular SLR one that shows you the transactions that were created and gets you to input values for any variables in your SX isn't modal. The message box that comes up if you have nothing to review, shown in Fred's screenshot, is modal. Which one you get depends on how you've set up your SXes and which ones have fired since you last ran GnuCash or Actions>Scheduled Trasnsactions>Since Last Run.

Regards,
John Ralls