[GNC] questions on 4.1

Top Cat tc at fractalcat.io
Sat Jun 11 12:44:19 EDT 2022

I have been using gnucash since 2.x with a MySQL database

I recently build a new machine and updated to 4.1, and have run into several
issues

1.	On the accounts page, I can no longer show the account numbers, or
sort by them
2.	On reconciliations, paired transactions (like transfers from one
subaccount to another) no longer clear "both sides" when one is checked - it
requires manually marking both sides separately.

Is this correct behavior? Are there settings I am missing? do I need to
reinstall/save and restore data?

Any help would be appreciated