[GNC] Entry Point Not Found error

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Sat Jun 11 21:50:35 EDT 2022

Kari,
You say you upgraded from an "ancient" version.  I have seen recommendations that users upgrade in steps , not a wholesale upgrade.  I would try uninstalling, then install the next major level, say 3.0.  Try that and if it lets you in, run "Actions/Check & Repair/Check & Repair All".  Then upgrade to  v4.0 and repeat.  Once this is working, then upgrade to 4.1.  Good Luck!

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile