[GNC] questions on 4.1

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 16:11:53 EDT 2022

TopCat,
Sorry for my seemingly dismissive reply earlier.

In my Gmail I completely missed your detailed description about how 3.7 and
4.1 actually work today on your machines until I finally found it by
drilling down into thread history.  I do not like how Gmail does that, but
I cannot solve that right now.

I personally do not have subaccounts under bank accounts that I reconcile
by that method so I have not seen your issue, but it appears to be a bug in
release 3.7 that has been fixed in release 4.1.  I doubt that the
developers would entertain a request to revert to previous behavior, but
you are free to ask.

David Carlson