[GNC] Language settings

rmomxtx at gmail.com rmomxtx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:44:08 EDT 2022

That might work. I did think of that but would like to avoid uninstalling
and reinstalling the program if possible. Spanish was not on the language
list, never has been. It just installed in Spanish automatically. Never
figured out how but suspect it has to do with the language settings in
Windows. Something changed that switched the language back to English after
closing and then reopening the program. Good to get some answer. Thought I
was doing something wrong. Thanks, Roger