[GNC] Language settings

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 20:53:32 EDT 2022

Roger,

Perhaps an update to the OS has caused a change to whatever GnuCash
references to detect the OS language setting?

If changing the OS language setting is trivial, you might try setting your
OS language setting to something other than Spanish, restart, start GnuCash
and confirm that GnuCash has followed this language setting.  Then, change
your OS language setting back to Spanish, restart, start GnuCash and
confirm GnuCash has followed this language setting as well. Pure
conjecture.  Good luck.

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis