[GNC] Online crypto value quote

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 22:54:41 EDT 2022

I'll note that Julie's first attachment stated that quotes were not returned for certain entries. Finance::Quote is returning that error, so it is installed.

I see in Julie's attachment that her bitcoin entry is assigned to "Digital Cash". The screen shot for the Yahoo! suggests that their site categorizes bitcoin in CCC. I know in the past that F::Q would fail to retrieve quotes unless I matched this exactly. You might try changing "Digital Cash" to "CCC" and see what happens.