[GNC] Bitcoin Lightning payments

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Jun 18 14:00:06 EDT 2022

I'm not arguing anything. I'm simply passing along what I've seen the
devs talk about in prior threads.

Of course, if they have time out of their day coding GnuCash to chime
in, I'm sure they can enlighten you more on the issues they have to
consider in the code, and why that decision was made. As far as I'm
aware, they aren't specifically 'anti-crypto'.

Perhaps if one of them (or an experienced user) has the time, they can
put something in the FAQ on the subject. (it is a fairly frequent topic
here on the list.)

Of course, if you took the time to search the list archives, you'll find
those discussions and explanations.

Regards,
Adrien