[GNC] GnuCash 4.11 Release: Menu changes

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Mon Jun 27 17:05:18 EDT 2022

Thank you!

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email

________________________________
From: gnucash-user <gnucash-user-bounces+gylemc=gmail.com at gnucash.org> on behalf of John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 5:01 PM
To: David H <hellvee at gmail.com>
Cc: Gyle McCollam <gmccollam at live.com>; Gnucash Users <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
Subject: Re: [GNC] GnuCash 4.11 Release: Menu changes

I've bisected it using the nightly builds to May 21, on which date I ran build manually. The scheduled build at 03:28 has the online banking menu items, the one I ran at 20:25 doesn't.

There's only one commit in between, https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/e38b1aa0ae78787c287d239f9907f4a6532a5c85, and it touches nothing at all associated with AQBanking, so I imagine that I ran an MSYS2 update on the server that day. `aqbanking-cli versions` works, so there's something going wrong in the code that checks for AQBanking being installed. It may take a little while to figure out exactly what that is.

Regards,
John Ralls