[GNC] Description list

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:07:59 EDT 2022

I suspect what collects in the autocomplete list is generated live as you
type, and once you've entered the text in that field, the list is
essentially discarded.

 It's probably not presented to you as an excerpt from a preexisting data
file of sequential terms that could be presented to a user in a text file.

However, it might be a cool feature to have a certain character sequence
the user could type that makes the autocomplete function simply list all
possible suggestions in alphabetical order for the user to browse instead
of listing the most likely suggestions.

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Pixel 3)