[GNC] Uneven line spacing in Accounts list since 4.11

dullege at gmail.com dullege at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 20:00:14 EDT 2022

I think since 4.11 (am using Windows 11 and a dark theme), I notice very odd
random line spacing in Account list window (the default window when I open
Gnucash)

I see the lines for each sub-accounts are not evenly distributed - spacing
seems completely random (some have space above and below, others do not)

I have attached a partial screenshot showing this uneven spacing for the
subaccounts  (if the mailing list supports attachments?)

Regards,

Bill