[GNC] Stock Transaction

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:55:22 EST 2022

Hi Jack

Yes, this can be handled the same way as your previous DFMGX -> DFMLX
conversion.

You need to create a new Security and Account for SPGI.  Then work out
the cost basis of your INFO securities and use that as the value of the
transaction so that it becomes the cost basis of your SPGI securities
and hence there is no capital gain/loss event.

Regards

Geoff
=====