[GNC] Automatic sales tax

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Mar 3 20:16:57 EST 2022

Our Legislature has set up at least 2 of those per year, and they can
always do another or more one-offs.

And at that, they aren't 'general' holidays. They only apply to the
State rate, (and maybe not all of it at that) and then only to specific
goods, and then not for written sales, but actual delivered sales
(unless delivery is not available during the holiday due to no fault of
the customer) to deter customers requesting later delivery as a
loophole, but surprisingly, you can *start* a layaway plan during the
holiday at the reduced rate!! Madness, I say, sheer madness. Every
legislator and governor should be forced to do business under their own
rules, even if just for a day. (and then make them try to write software
to 'streamline' their madness)

Regards,
Adrien