[GNC] Setting up Government Bond

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Mar 3 20:42:44 EST 2022

What I read is to *not* set it up as a stock or fund, but rather just
'Asset'. Enter the purchase price. Record interest as it is accrued or
at cash-out.

No need to hassle with price-per-unit. If you buy another of the same
bond and want to track them all in the same account, just add another
purchase transaction. (or make separate child accounts for each
individual bond if you like)

Regards,
Adrien