[GNC] reports

Chuck chuck598 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 22:36:24 EST 2022

I am sorry but I do not understand how to select multiple accounts & some
of tier daughters & leave out everything else in the report
Chuck

On Sat, Mar 5, 2022 at 8:09 PM <davidcousens49 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2022-03-05 at 19:29 -0700, Charles Simcox wrote:
> > What report & how do I use reports o generate a report by selecting
> > specific accounts & some of their daughters not necessarily he whole
> > account?
>
> By first opening the report by selecting the required report from the
> Reports
> menu then selecting the menu Item Edit-> Report Options once it is open and
> selecting the desired options to display what you want.
>
> David Cousens

> > https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
> > -----

*Tuesday**, February 22, 2022*
*Isaiah 40:30-31*
*Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly
fall:  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they
shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and
they shall walk, and not faint. *
*Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth,
give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.*
*John 14:27*
*I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those
with repentant hearts.*
*Isaiah 57:15 *
Father, forgive our sins and selfish mistakes. We cast all our hopes for
our marriage on Your truths, and together we wholeheartedly seek to obey
Your will for us. Thank You for Your mercies, which are new every morning.
Amen.
*"Be Kind to our email friends"*

Forwarding this?  PLEASE REMOVE all email addresses before you send it on
using the BCC area When forwarding to several people at once.