[GNC] Scheduled Transactions creating but not posting in register

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 00:24:53 EST 2022

I did forget to mention a couple of things.  If there is only a small
number of scheduled transactions being automatically created by mistake, it
would probably be easier to just delete them and edit the corresponding
SX's, which you probably would need to do anyway if that were your problem.

Secondly, when transactions are automatically created when the file is
opened but you do not want them to be created, say, when opening a very old
backup for some reason, it's possible to edit Preferences > Scheduled
Transactions > and uncheck Run when Data File Opened, then close the file
without saving.  You may find that preference stuck and the next time you
open the file, the SLR does not run.

--
David Carlson