[GNC] IRA/401K income detection

Steve Butler stephen.m.butler51 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:42:48 EST 2022

I made a subaccount under the asset in which to record the distributions.
That subaccount is cleaned out each year by an adjusting transaction that
moves that to the main account.  That way the balance sheet year end report
shows the yearly distribution amount.  Makes it easy to pick off and send
to the CPA.