[GNC] Script error message when searching

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Mar 15 17:53:06 EDT 2022

The attachment didn't come through. (it appears you're using Outlook and
have an improper setting)

But the search feature on the mailing list page does not work.

Instead, you can view archives by topic, author, or time period. (and
use your browser's Find feature from there)

Or, you can go to most popular search engines and enter your search
terms preceded by:

site:lists.gnucash.org

Which will narrow your search results to just gnucash mailing list posts.

Regards,
Adrien