[GNC] IRA/401K income detection

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Wed Mar 16 19:03:25 EDT 2022

Michael has the right approach.  Recording this when taking income involves 4 account.  However, don't forget that if it is coming from a Roth IRA there is no tax.  401K and Traditional IRA will involve a tax liability, but that is a whole other animal.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile