[GNC] How to create Transaction Report Filter on Checking to only show Accounts Payable Transactions?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 10:58:09 EDT 2022

I struggle with the Transaction Report Filter.
The Situation:If I create a Transaction Report on Checking for last year...- I can enter key words from the Description field or from the Memo/Notes field...- into Transaction Filter field...- and it works fine...ButIf I enter "Accounts Payable" into the Transaction Filter field... it does not work.Ditto if I enter "Transfer from/to = Accounts Payable"
The Question:How do I filter a Transaction Report on Checking to only show Accounts Payable transactions?
Thanks for any help!