[GNC] Report Help

Brock Rycenga brock.rycenga at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 11:39:40 EDT 2022

Hello,

Looking for help with [custom] reports. I like the look of the Account
Summary report, but there is no way to fully customize the date range (only
a starting date, or ending date - not both). I like that report format the
best because it shows the account hierarchy with a total for the top level
of any account with sub-accounts. Anyone know how to do this with a
transactional report? Is there another report I should start with to get
the look/feel of the Account Summary report, but with a fully custom date
range?

Thanks, in advance.