[GNC] Account not showing in Income Statement

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 21:36:52 EDT 2022

On 3/19/2022 6:08 PM, Sean Perlmutter wrote:
> Hi Gnu people,
>
> I’m having a weird issue. Am preparing my Income Statement and have a certain expense account highlighted to be included, but it’s not showing up. I have tried unhighlighting, applying, then highlighting and applying again, to no avail.
>
> Ideas?
>
> Thanks a bunch.
> Sean

If you are not selecting accounts to be included/excluded (in report
options) all income and expense accounts should show in the "Income
Statement"report. Similarly the default is to show even if zero balance.

BUT --- one of the report options is "nesting level" and the default is
three. If your CoA has deeper nesting than that accounts below level
three will not appear until you increase the value of nesting levels to
be shown. That is ONE possibility.

Michael D Novack